Junior Green Salon is a COVID Safe Hair Salon in Kensington
We understand that many of our clients are still concerned about travelling to the hair salon, with concerns about Coronavirus still very much in mind. We would like to reassure you that our highest priority remains the safety of our clients and team and wish to update you on our procedures in the salon, designed to help you feel more confident and looked after during your visit.
We will be operating under this strict “stay safe” policy for the foreseeable future.
Safety Procedures at Junior Green Salon in Kensington
Your client journey will be different upon your visit, but different in this case means much more safety conscious, for your benefit. These steps include:
- All clients must wear a mask before entering the salon
- Your temperature will be taken and we will ask you to sanitise your hands upon entering.
- You will be asked for your track and trace information.
- Our team wear full PPE as required on the salon floor.
- All team members wash and sanitise their hands and all equipment between clients
- Clients and stylists are “bubbled” and have no contact with others in the salon during their appointment.
- All stations are sanitised and steam cleaned between clients.
- We will not be accepting walk-ins, appointments must be pre-booked
- The door will be locked so that no one can walk into the salon during your appointment
- We ask that clients attend their appointment alone and minimise what they bring to the salon
- Deposits are taken to ensure that the salon is able to remain a cash free area
- Salon products must be purchased using card or cashless means
How You Can Help To Keep Junior Green COVID Safe
- Wear a mask before entering the salon. If you are exempt from wearing a mask please advise us when booking your appointment.
- From 24th September 2020 we are required to provide you with a QR code for the new NHS Covid app – find out more about this app HERE and download before visiting the salon.
- Arrive at the agreed time to maximise social distancing.
- To contact us and rearrange your appointment at no additional cost if you have a temperature or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household is unwell or self-isolating. Please do not visit the salon if this applies to you.
- We will not be serving refreshments but you are welcome to bring in sealed bottles of cold drinks or a hot beverage in a disposable container.
- For the foreseeable future we will be taking deposits for ALL appointments.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before your appointment. Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will not be refunded